WATERWHEEL BEACH TAVERN
Lake Tyers Beach, VIC
The Waterwheel Beach Tavern is an iconic Australian pub located right on the water. It has 320 seats which includes a large outside deck which is very well patronised over peak summer periods. It has an extensive wine list and a large selection of local & imported beers.
Being restaurant manager you will be responsible for day to day operation of the restaurant such as;
• Planning menus in consultation with Chefs
• Planning and organising special functions
• Arranging the purchasing and pricing of goods according to budget
• Maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
• Ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearance
• Assist team during trading to run meals and clearing tables.
• Conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
• Selecting, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff
• Take reservations, greet guests and assist in taking orders
• Answer emails and all other customer enquiries
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: